Thursday, November 15, 2007

zoom zoom zoom

Yeah, do you see how I just signed up for NaBloPoMo? Care to know what took me so long? It was that frickin' dial-up we had. I tried valiantly to make do with that crap, but it just was not working for me. So today, I took the plunge: I signed up for high-speed internet and it is amazing. I'm flying all over the 'net. No more waiting hours for pages to load. (Seriously, uploading three pictures to this blog took a minimum of twenty minutes. No word of lie.) I can finally do whatever I want and go where ever I want to go. It's just like when I got my drivers license, although hopefully without the speeding tickets and accidents. Finally, the world wide web is mine! Mwa-ha-ha!
Okay, sorry about the maniacal laughter there, but after a really stressful day (lots of crying and whining, from both Magic Baby and myself) it feels great to not want to strangle my computer, too. Not that I actually strangled anyone today. Or ever. (Although the thought has certainly crossed my mind.) I'm sure you know what I mean. Long story short: Cold, rainy, crappy day - Hubby (who was with Big Sister and therefore not able to just take the kid already) + amazing new internet server = one happy me. *Sigh* What more can I ask for?