Sunday, November 11, 2007

meme's the word

Thank goodness for meme's! I had no idea what I was going to post, but I found this on Amy's blog and decided to swipe it.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night. The comedians at the show made me laugh!
2. What were you doing at 0800? *guilty face* Still sleeping. Hubby's home, remember?
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Playing Taboo.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I had a baby!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Jakers!"
6. How many beverages did you have today? Quite a few. Mostly water, one Shirley Temple, nothing alcoholic.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black. I'm kinda lame.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Bracelet clasps.
9. Where were you last night? How cool is it that I can answer something other than "home"? I was at a comedy show.
10. What color is your front door? White.
11. Where do you keep your change? Why, are you looking to rob me? Actually, I have a large can of change in my bedroom. My room's the one on the back right if you're looking at the house from the street. Our spare key is located...
12. What’s the weather like today? Frickin' cold.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Coffee!!!
14. What excites you? Yarn, shopping, yarn shopping, playing board games, spending time with my family.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes but then once I do I wish I hadn't. I hate my hair, long or short so I cut and let grow. Cut and let grow. It's a vicious cycle.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Maybe.
17. Do you talk a lot? Well, I was going to put "no", but Jen's over and she literally laughed out loud, so I guess that'll have to be "yes".
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? No. Oh wait, my husband. Yeah, my husband's name is Steven.
20. Do you make up your own words? Yefinitely nawt.
21. Are you a jealous person? Actually, not usually.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A." Amanda.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K." Kathryn, Kellie, Kristen. (They were all over tonight playing Taboo, actually.)
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My mom.
25. What does the last text message you received say? God, I can't even find my phone at the moment. I lose that thing at least once a week.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Yep. Pen caps, too.
27. Do you have curly hair? Well, parts of the left side do a kind of wavy thing (especially right in the front) but the rest of it's pretty straight. Did I mention I hate my hair?
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed. It's after midnight.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Honestly, probably me.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Tortilla chips and popcorn. (Hey, it's Game Night.)
31. Will you get married in the future? Probably not. I did get married once in the past, though.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I haven't seen a movie recently, but I saw a couple episodes of "Flight of the Conchords" on DVD, does that count? It was pretty funny.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like the cute boy in the second row.
36. Did you cry today? Yes, but they were tears of laughter, by Jakers!
37. Why did you answer and post this? To quote Amy, "I'm doing NaBloPoMo, it's Sunday, and it's an easy post!"
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Okay, I only know one, so Jen consider yourself tagged. Anyone else who feels like it can be one of the other four.