Wednesday, November 21, 2007

less than three days

until Wicked Woollen makes its retail debut at the craft fair! Today was spent washing and blocking everything, and here's a shot of a bathtub o' knitted goodness to prove it.


My basement (the "Dungeon") is full of wool in varying degrees of wetness. (I'm also blocking Mystery Christmas Gift #1.) Let me tell you, my house smells like a barn. Is it wrong that I kind of like that?

What were the babies up to while Jen and I were being good little entrepreneurs? Oh, they found ways to amuse themselves. Some of the ways didn't even involve Magic Baby beating the crap out of Baby Sister. See?All in all, quite a productive day. Not in terms of housework, of course (although I did do a load of laundry... but really that was just because I wanted to felt the Mystery Gift and I needed to throw some jeans in with it), but what are you going to do? It's all about priorities. Clearly, mine are spot on.