Friday, November 30, 2007

i did it!

Thirty posts in thirty days. Not bad for a beginner! Yay, NaBloPoMo!



In the knitting department, I have some FOs to report. My three Wine Cozies are pretty much done. (Finally.)





(They're three different colors, cream, red and cranberry. Not that you can tell that from the pictures. Sorry.)


I'm going to duplicate stitch the recipients' initials on the front, but I don't want to post pictures of that in case they read my blog. In other knitting-related news, Jen and I went dye-happy again today.


That's eight skeins of wool drying in my kitchen. I hope to knit them up into two Hemlock Rings, which I'm giving as Christmas gifts. Earlier today I was rechecking my list of holiday gifts left to knit, and I realized it might all actually be doable this year. Really, other than the two Hemlock Rings (which admittedly are pretty substantial), I've only got a few minor projects. Not that I should say anything, lest I anger the knitting goddess, but I think I'm doing all right this year. Of course, there are still 25 days left 'til Christmas. This means there's plenty of time to knit, yes... but there's also plenty of time for things to go wrong. Only time will tell I guess; I'll keep you posted!