Tuesday, November 6, 2007

those must have been some good socks

Both of my parents had today off and they were looking for something to do. I (half) jokingly said they should take Magic Baby to the Children's Museum... and they did. Without me. How amazing is that? I had two and a half hours to myself today. During which I could *gasp* leave the house if I wanted to. Wow. And what did I do with all this "me" time? I went to the gym (quite good of me, no?) and the library. MB and I go to the library at least once a week, but this time I could actually look for books in the adult section and not worry about where he was or how many books he was pulling off the shelf. Mere words cannot describe how wonderful it was. I am deeply indebted to my fabulous parents for this afternoon; I'm looking for an adequate way to demonstrate my thankfulness. I'm thinking... more socks, perhaps?