Friday, November 16, 2007

i'm it

Oh, I've been tagged! Fantastical Mediocrity tagged me through NaBloPoMo.
Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here are seven random facts about me:
1. My socks hardly ever match. We're not talking they're both white but one's slightly longer here. One could be fuchsia and the other yellow polka dots. It doesn't matter to me. I figure, how often does someone see your socks, anyway? (FYI, this is a major point of contention between my mother and myself. Especially since my kids seem to have inherited this trait.)

2. When I was in high school, I had one of those official high school jackets all the athletes wear, only mine said "Tolman Freaks" because that's what my friends and I called ourselves. I thought I was so cool.

3. I got my Bachelor's degree in Theatre. Yeah, 'cause I've done a lot with that.

4. At my bridal shower, my husband and I discovered we were related. It's pretty distant, and through marriage and stuff, so there's nothing incestuous going on. Still, not something you want to find out less than two months before your wedding.

5. I once started a religion. True, there was only one other follower, but we dedicated ourselves to preaching the good word (that Leonardo DiCaprio is gorgeous) and we had regular meetings (okay, we had a meeting). It may not sound like much, but have you ever started a religion? Thought not.

6. I am now a relapsed HotKidist.

7. My favorite number is 9, and I like when licence plates add up to it.

Okay, so who did I tag? (It seems like everyone has already been tagged, but here's who I finally found:)
1. Green About the Gills
2. Achilles Heals
3. CarbonDown
4. MomSpeak
5. Ninja Books
6. In the Gutter
7. Squidgett's Journal

Seriously, I heart NaBloPoMo.