Saturday, March 22, 2008

i'm still here

Between bouts of illness and boredom, there hasn't been much to blog about (nor have I felt up to it), but as things are starting to look (and feel) better I figured I'd dust off the old keyboard and let y'all know what has been going on with us as of late.


Big Sister chopped her hair off and donated it to Locks of Love. We're all proud that she decided to share something as personal as her hair with a complete stranger; it really is a great organization. Plus, she looks super-cute, no?

Here she is modeling the new 'do while holding the hair she donated.

On Thursday, my dad and I took Magic Baby to the orthopedist for a check-up on his broken arm - and they took the cast off! After less than three weeks, he is apparently healed! YAY! Who knew kids' bones were so resilient?
Last weekend, I accompanied my cousin and her friends to Boston where we got very lost.

The yellow line shows where we walked. The purple line shows where we were supposed to walk.



Eventually, though, we found our way to The Colonial Theater where we saw the hilarious musical Avenue Q.



It was hands-down one of the funniest things I have ever seen and I highly recommend it, with the caveat that the show is not for kids or the easily offended. I know, I know, it has puppets, but trust me- this is definitely R-rated stuff. Did I mention it's hilarious, though?


I think that's about it for interesting things lately. We're planning on dyeing Easter eggs some time today, and then tomorrow we're going to brunch at an amazing nearby restaurant with my parents, brother, his wife, and my grandmother. I'm hoping it's a nice, relaxing Easter here, and I wish all of you the same!